Not having tried it I would guess, based on the error message, that /QNTC &
/QOpenSys should also have *OMIT.

----- Original Message -----
  From: Pete Helgren
  Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:09 PM
  Subject: 'Parameters not valid' on IFS SAV

  I haven't been successful in trying several iterations of the SAV
  command where I am trying to save *most* of the folders in the IFS.
  Here is the command I have been using:

  SAV DEV('/qsys.lib/tap01.devd') OBJ(('/*' *INCLUDE) ('/QSYS.LIB' *OMIT)
  ('/QDLS.LIB' *OMIT) ('/QFileSvr.400' *OMIT) ('/QIBM' *OMIT) ('/QNTC')
  ('/QOpenSys') ('/QOPT' *OMIT) ('/QSR' *OMIT) ('/QTCPTMM' *OMIT)
  ('/QASP01' *OMIT)) SAVACT(*NO) OUTPUT(*PRINT) UPDHST(*YES)

  I get a "Parameters not valid with multiple file systems." error.

  I was working from an example in the archives that had the claim "This
  works" although I added several folders to the *OMIT list.  I have tried
  the *OMIT's both with and without "/" and with and without "LIB"
  extensions and can't get it to work.

  What did I miss here?