Hi

I am trying get files using SSL FTP from a V5R2 AS/400 to BellSouth. I
am getting a return code -23 prior to logging in. Does anyone know what return code -23 means?

I am using the following command:

STRTCPFTP RMTSYS(AICXFERTEST.BELLSOUTH.COM) SECCNN(*SSL)

Afterwards I get this:

Connecting to host AICXFERTEST.BELLSOUTH.COM at address 139.76.142.4 using port 21.

220 <<<Connect:Enterprise UNIX 2.2.00 Secure FTP>>> at aic00387 FTP server ready. Time = 12:44:18

234 AUTH TLS-C/TLS OK.

Secure connection error, return code -23.

Thanx, PLA

--
//
// Patrick L Archibald