Again!?

There was a thread about this about one month ago in this forum.

<BEGIN *BIG* DISCLAIMER HERE>
I work for a (major) LatAm representative of one of the products
discussed here.
</END *BIG* DISCLAIMER HERE>

I asked our Sales Manager about this and he wrote us that this person
(the article's author) had not in any way contacted the company in order
to express his concern about any security problem with FTP or any other
issue. In fact, he had some very interesting choice words about this guy
(can't reproduce them here...)

I would refer you to two (of many) of the most interesting answers for
this thread:

Patrick Botz's:

and Joe Pluta's:

Best Regards,