Dear List,

Everytime I enter a search text (ex. DDS) into the
InfoCenter dialog box named search, I always get this
response as an answer.

The search indexes are now being created in the
//indexes/lucene directory. Generating the search
indexes is a resource intensive operation and make
take some time depending on the amount of information
installed. Please be patient and try to search again
in a few minutes.

I have tried using different browsers, emptying
caches, many different text choices and I always get
the same response.

Has anyone found a way to get the search function to
return something other than this text?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul