Does journaling report deletion of the object? I thought just the data. I think there could be a greater hit performance -wise with PF journaling vs. audit journaling but have no evidence.

Anyway, auditing writes to the audit journal. More information - the good stuff - is in the "Tips & Techniques for Securing Your iSeries" manual - comes with every machine in paper form, last I heard. Or is available for download at InfoCenter - I may have missed the exact name.

HTH
Vern