Good suggestion.

For Domino I suggest you get a copy of the Domino Administrator GUI client
loaded.  There are some utilities in there to find your biggest databases
and perform utilities on it.  Again, outside of the scope of this list.
Surely there must have been a Domino Administrator person at the old
company.  Or, at least a consultant they used?  If not you might want to
fire off an email to the Domino400 list about how to get started in Domino
Administration.
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=0&uid=swg27005591

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073