98% of disk or processor?

If it's 98% of processor find the offending job with WRKDOMSVR, option 9
and report that to Domino support.  If you want to try rebooting the
Domino server to see if that resolves it, then:
WRKDOMSVR
6=End server   do NOT prompt it and select *IMMED.  This can corrupt data.
 It normally self heals the next time you start it, but it will delay the
start time quite drastically.  I had a local company call me because their
Domino guy was on vacation and someone did the *IMMED.  When they started
it again many, not all, users could not access their mail.  Not until each
mail file was automatically fixed.
9=Work server jobs      wait until it ends
After 15 minutes, if it still hasn't ended then you can try the option 6
and change it to *immed.

If it's 98% of disk, how did you determine that it's Domino eating up this
space?  Not arguing that it couldn't happen.  Heck, with our free-for-all
email rules here it takes up more disk than our ERP, payroll, accounting
combined.  If you truly discovered that you loaded Domino at one time, the
person who loaded it is gone, and no one there remembers who uses it or
why, and you are truly ready to delete it then I recommend:
WRKDOMSVR
8=Work console
SHOW USERS
to double check if anyone is accessing it.
6=End server   do NOT prompt it and select *IMMED.  This can corrupt data.
 It normally self heals the next time you start it, but it will delay the
start time quite drastically.  I had a local company call me because their
Domino guy was on vacation and someone did the *IMMED.  When they started
it again many, not all, users could not access their mail.  Not until each
mail file was automatically fixed.
9=Work server jobs      wait until it ends
After 15 minutes, if it still hasn't ended then you can try the option 6
and change it to *immed.
12=Work object links
Use the SAV command to save that entire directory.
Use the SAV command to also save:
  /QIBM/UserData/LOTUS
  /QIBM/ProdData/LOTUS
My version of Domino does not have an option 4 to blast a domino server.
Perhaps it was too dangerous.  Prompt CFGDOMSVR instead.
DSPSFWRSC
Find the domino product and DLTLICPGM

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Dwayne Allison" <Dwayne.Allison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/26/2005 08:26 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Remove or disable DOMINO Server

Now that we have the name changed, we found a DOMINO Server package on the
system that has it at 98%.  Is there a way to install it or disable it?

list