To even use any of the iSeries features mentioned below, I believe you have
to have a the right kind of user profile and password.  You also have to
have a user profile with proper authority.  I doubt you've ever gained
unauthorized access to an iSeries and had the authority to even attempt any
of the subjects below, IMHO of course ;-).

http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/394308
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/394879
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/395969
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/394058