Tom,

I started here:
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/support/iseries/index.html

Then clicked "Technical databases" under "Popular links".

Then "Registered Software Knowledge Base" below the second blue line.

Then entered my old, easy, IBM ID and password.

Then I went right in to either incident summaries or restricted documents. It
still exists.

Incidentally, the other day I was trying to get into something and it came up
with all that business about the "new & improved" IBM ID in email address
format. I read the FAQs and immediately gave up and closed the browser. Didn't
have time for the headache right then. What a confusing mess. I do not look
forward to going through this transition.

-Marty

date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:43:48 -0400
from: qsrvbas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Tom Liotta)
subject: RE: IBM "Registered" SoftwareKnowledgeBase

No matter how I approach it, I cannot tell if the R-SKB actually exists anymore
nor what's needed to access it.

Sigh.

Tom Liotta