From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Colin Williams
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 2:28 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Tomcat and V5R2

Jose,

Here you go

1. Download tomcat
2. Copy to IFS
3. create 400 specific startup script
4. submit job and run!

Startup script:

export -s JAVA_HOME=/QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk14 export -s CATALINA_HOME=/tomcat4.1.24 export -s CATALINA_BASE=$CATALINA_HOME

CP=$CATALINA_HOME/bin/bootstrap.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk13/lib/too
ls.j
ar:/QIBM/UserData/Java400/ext/db2_classes.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public
/jt4
00/lib/jt400.jar:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400Servlet.jar

export -s CLASSPATH=$CP

echo Using Classpath: $CP echo Using CATALINA_BASE: $CATALINA_BASE echo Using CATALINA_HOME: $CATALINA_HOME echo Using JAVA_HOME: $JAVA_HOME

java -ms128m -Duser.dir="$CATALINA_BASE"
-Dcatalina.base="$CATALINA_BASE"
-Dcatalina.home="$CATALINA_HOME"

Submit command:

SBMJOB CMD(STRQSH CMD('/tomcat4.1.24/bin/tomcat400.sh

/tomcat4.1.24/logs/tomcat.out 2>&1')) JOB(TOMCAT)

Shutdown script

export -s CATALINA_HOME=/www/tomcat4.1.24

export -s CATALINA_BASE=$CATALINA_HOME

CP=$CATALINA_HOME/bin/bootstrap.jar

export -s CLASSPATH=$CP

echo Using Classpath:     $CP

echo Using CATALINA_BASE: $CATALINA_BASE

echo Using CATALINA_HOME: $CATALINA_HOME

echo Using JAVA_HOME:     $JAVA_HOME

# Stop Tomcat

java -ms128m -Dcatalina.base="$CATALINA_BASE"
-Dcatalina.home="$CATALINA_HOME" org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap
"$@"
stop

cheers
Colin.W