Actually, it doesn't even need the *MODULE.  You can blast that as soon as
you do the CRTSRVPGM if you want.  I never move a *MODULE to a production
machine.  You'll figure this out in time.  I can see you're rather new to
ILE.  Heck, you still use EXPORT(*ALL).

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

fkany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/14/2005 04:38 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: SQL - *SRVPGM not found

Rob,

That was it.  It works now.  Before I left yesterday afternoon, I tried
CRTBNDRPG using option 14 and I got an error on the compile.  Here's the
error:
 *RNF1514  A procedure cannot be exported when the external name is the
 same as the main procedure.

I guess the SQL statement doesn't need the *PGM object to exist.  Only the
*SRVPGM and *MODULE objects.

Frank

rob@xxxxxxxxx@midrange.com on 04/14/2005 05:10:56 PM

Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:    midrange-l-bounces+fkany=averittexpress.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx