From: Mike Wills [mailto:koldark@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 12:13 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: PDF Limitations?

I have found that for SPLTOOL, there is a limit somewhere before the PDF
gets corrupted. I am not exactly sure the limit, but I have hit it several
times with PDFs over about 3000+ pages. I can't say exactly where the limit
as I have never tried to find that out. Brad, what is the limit? Can you
tell us? Is there a reason for it?