Jorge,

Programme objects will be restored without problems, IIRC.

Data objects (PFs) may cause problems:
if timestamp One is older than timestamp Zero, you can do this without problems;
but if the timestamp Zero (the target) is older than the timestamp One (the
tape), then you should use Allow all differences *YES.

Another possiblity is to clear the libraries. the process will take longer,
though.

I had such a problemm way back in 1996. I do not think this has changed.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.