I created an INSERT type stored procedure fine earlier.  Now,  was
going to create a simple select statement stored prcoedure to return a
resultset, but iseries navigator is giving me the following error when
I try to hit "OK" after I put in the SQL statement.

SQL procedure, function, or trigger SELECT_TYPE in CLSDFILES not created.

Message ID: SQL7032

Cause . . . . . :   SQL procedure, function, or trigger SELECT_TYPE in
CLSDFILES was not created. The compile was not successful. SQL creates
an SQL procedure, function, or trigger as a C program that contains
embedded SQL.  Errors not found during the initial parsing of the
CREATE PROCEDURE, CREATE FUNCTION, or CREATE TRIGGER statement can be
found during the precompile.

This is what I have entered in the SQL Statement tab:
SELECT * FROM closedfiletypes

for the General tab I have:
SELECT_TYPE for the procedure and READS SQL data for the data access type.

any ideas?

--
"Remember, that I am thy creature; I ought to be thy Adam; but I am
rather the fallen angel, whom thou drivest from joy for no misdeed.