There's an experience report in the Information Center that discusses
subsystem configuration in general - for server jobs as well as interactive
jobs.  It also covers some good information on managing server jobs through
iSeries Navigator.

It is at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/ic2924/info/rzaks/rzaksrelatedinformation.htm

Dawn May

             "Haase, Justin
             C."
             <justin.haase@Kin                                          To
             gland.com>                "Midrange Systems Technical
             Sent by:                  Discussion"
             midrange-l-bounce         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/29/2005 08:18          RE: QZDASOINIT impact
             AM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion

Is there any sort of IBM document which a link could be provided on the
granularization of these QZDASOINIT jobs?  I've called support line
multiple times about this and they haven't offered any information as is
being presented here.

TIA!

Justin C. Haase - iSeries System Administrator
IBM Certified Systems Expert - eServer i5
Kingland Systems Corporation
email - justin.haase@xxxxxxxxxxxx