To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 7:26 PM
Subject: RE: Polish character

It looks like this is just a code page problem. See if you can find
a translation table for 870 to 1250. If you can't find one perhaps you can
build one. Here is a link I found listing the basic Ascii to 1250
translation table
(http://www.science.co.il/Language/Character-Code.asp?s=1250). If you can
figure out the differences cause by converting Ascii to Ebcdic you can make
your own table. Here's another page that may help you get
started.(http://www.lansa.com/support/notes/p0153.htm)