Nearly all sessions will have handouts available in the rooms at the start
of each session. The few exceptions are those sessions that just don't
have any handout.

Handouts not available on the web right now are not there because 1) the
speaker hasn't uploaded it yet or 2) the speaker has asked that the
handout not be available on the web. Most often it's the first reason.
Some of us just don't get it completely ready until we're at the
conference. After the conference all the handouts, except those whose
authors have asked that they not be, are available on the web to
conference attendees only. Some handouts are also made available to all
COMMON members.

Dan

ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/10/2005 10:45 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Common Session Handouts

I'm attending Common next week and am wondering if the session
presentations are typically handed out at the sessions?  I've found maybe
60% or so of the ones i'm interested in on the Common website for
download,
but many of them still aren't out there.  I was considering printing some
and taking them with me, but don't want to spend the time doing it (or
carry them around) unless absolutely necessary!  (I'm not planning on
lugging a laptop around to the sessions either...)

Thanks...