From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: 03/09/05 10:16:11
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Single Page/Expanding/Load all subfile USAGE

Well this should be on the RPG list but, I would do a page at a time with
position to.  Just remember to load the subfile with out locking the
records.  I like to read one extra record so I can set the more/bottom
correctly.  I also like to retain the RRN or some data base forced unique
key to chain out and do the necessary update.  You can even keep the
original data in a multi-occurrence data structure for such thing as
changing the unique key or auditing.

Chris Bipes