I had one of them shove me from behind when I turned down his demand for a
handout. I slammed him against the wall and told him that he'd better not
approach anybody wearing a COMMON badge for the rest of the week. I said
that if he bothered anybody, we'd see how he did while playing in the
street.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

Don <dr2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/07/2005 02:31 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion