Yes, even if you do not have STRQM, STRSQL, etc loaded on your system, you
can still use RTVQMQRY against a Query/400 query.   Many, many years ago I
wrote an article on this in News 3X/400.  Now, when I do my SQL I may do
things differently - like using JOINs instead of just WHERE clauses.  So I
wouldn't rely on RTVQMQRY being your sole method of learning how to code a
SQL statement.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/07/2005 07:33 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: SQL equivalent of query needed

Does that work for Query/400?

T01.IMR01
>                                60 OTECHG            T02.OTE01 -
T01.OTE01

>                                Thanks very much for your help in
advance,

>                                Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best
spam protection
> around
>                                http://mail.yahoo.com
>                                --
>                                This is the Midrange Systems Technical
Discussion
options,
>                                visit:
>                                or email: MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>                                Before posting, please take a moment to
review the archives
>                                at http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l
.

>                                This e-mail has been scanned for viruses
by MCI's Internet
> Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs. For further
information
> visit http://www.mci.com
>
> This message has been scanned by F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft
Exchange.
> For more information, connect to http://www.F-Secure.com/

> This communication and the information it contains: - (a) Is intended
for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other
person(s) or organisation(s). Access to this mail by anyone else is
unauthorised. (b) Is confidential, and may be legally privileged or
otherwise protected in law. Unauthorised use, circulation, copying or
disclosure of any part of this communication may be unlawful. (c) May be
susceptible to interference, and should not be assumed that it has come in
its original form and/or from the stated sender or PinkRoccade UK accepts
no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this e-mail or
use or misuse thereof or any act done or omitted to be done in connection
with this communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please
inform postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx immediately and delete it and all
copies from your system.

> www.pinkroccade.co.uk

list