Rob,

Good point.

Actually, we do have files separated from the programs.

There's just a few other "data" objects, mainly data queues, that are in the
object library instead of being in the data library.

In addition, we are moving toward Application only access.  The programs and
data are all owned by the same profile and the programs are USRPRF(*OWNER) but
the data objects are not yet public(*EXCLUDE).

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121