In V5R2 the Save Object List (QSRSAVO) API was enhanced to support saving
*USRPRFs to a previous release.  From the V5R2 Information Center:

       (Embedded image moved to file: pic06041.gif)Start of changeThis API
       can be used to save user profiles for a previous release; the
       SAVSECDTA command saves user profiles for the current release only.
       When a user profile is saved for a previous release, the interactive
       profile section of the user profile which contains session settings
       and product level information, is not saved.(Embedded image moved to
       file: pic09862.gif)End of change

And from another API note:

       This API can be used to save one or more user profiles. It does not
       save other objects that are saved by the SAVSECDTA command, such as
       authorization lists and authority holders. The saved user profiles
       must be restored with the RSTUSRPRF command.

Bruce Vining

             Raul Jager
             <raul@xxxxxxxxxx>
             midrange-l-bounce         MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/02/2005 12:03          Users from v5.2 to v5.1
             PM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion

I'm working normaly in V5.2, but now I need to set up a V5.1 model 270
with the same users.  I used the SAVSEC command, in the V5.2 I can
display the directory of the savefile, but in the V5.1 computer I only
got "Invalid savefile" message.  I didn't find a "*PRV" option in the
SAVSEC, as there is in SAVOBJ.

Is there a way to transfer all my users, other than creating each
profile in the 270?

TIA,
Raul.