Lim Hock-Chai,

Assuming you are staying logged on to the same userid, you should be
able to do in CL or REXX.  I'll embed some simple REXX and associated
parm file.   The parm file is where you would put your commands for
whatever you wish to do while in FTP.  For multiple FTPs to or from the
same site, just create more FTP parms for the second, third, etc., FTP.
Now if you are wanting to FTP to/from different logons all in the same
job, you'll have to close and recreate new overrides to point to a
different parm file,  add additional  FTP commands in the REXX code, and
so forth.  Here is some sample code to get you started:

/* CRWUDWNLD0 REXX Exec  developed by Dave Odom  2/6/04
*/
/*********************************************************************/
/* This REXX Exec is the driver program that downloads the Western
*/
/* Union payment files which come from remote pay stations.
*/
/* This exec uses two external files to perform the FTP and capture
*/
/* the history of the transfer.  Those files are WUFTPSTR and WUFTPEND
*/
/* This exec is invoked automatically using the AS/400's
*/
/* process as a scheduled job.
*/
/*
*/
/* ********  ****
***************************************************/
/* 02/06/04  DaveO Creation
*/
/*********************************************************************/
/*********************************************************************/
trace 'o'
/* Initialize RC variable */
   RC = 0
    ADDRESS '*COMMAND',
    'OVRDBF FILE(INPUT) TOFILE(HTEUSR/WUFTPCMDS) MBR(WUFTPSTR)'
    'OVRDBF FILE(OUTPUT) TOFILE(HTEUSR/WUFTPCMDS) MBR(WUFTPEND)'
      'FTP RMTSYS("IP address or site name in a DNS") port(*dft)';
    'DLTOVR FILE(INPUT)'
    'DLTOVR FILE(OUTPUT)'
        SIGNAL ON ERROR
  EXIT RC

*******End of  REXX code at EXIT RC

*************** Begin Parm file in Plain text file on iSeries
******************************
Userid Password
 CD OUT
 DIR
 GET filename.extension   library/filename (REPLACE
 DIR
 quit

The OUTPUT override is for a log file I didn't embed here as you can
create one or not.  I'd suggest you do as it provides a log file of
everything that went on in your FTP session.

If you'd like to try this in REXX I can send you the code, parm file,
etc., in an email and then I suggest you FTP from your PC to your
iSeries to make sure it gets into the iSeries files correctly.   You
usually use three different iSeries file associations for this  QCMD,
QREXSRC and wherever you want to put the parm file.    You could use the
REXX code as an example for CL as well.  I just like REXX better than CL
and its more powerful as well.

Take care,

Dave