To: <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:03 PM
Subject: RE: Problems with start Netserver

If it was working last week and is not working now then yes, something
has changed.  What has happened since it last worked?  Have you upgraded
the O/S or applied PTF's?

Drill down using iSeries Navigator.  Your System > Network > Servers >
TCP/IP.  Right click on iSeries Netserver and choose properties.  Select
the advanced tab and see what the current setting for "Coded character
set ID" is.  Ours says "0-Use iSeries NetServer CCSID".

Regards,

Scott Ingvaldson
iSeries System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group