Use an alternative method, like accessing QDLS from a Wintel client using
Word with the capability to handle RTF documents loaded.

IBM went to GREAT lengths to announce the death of OV/400.  Like
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/support/planning/v5r1software.html
Announced YEARS in advance.

As far as moving QOFC... Some people have done weird things to get a
SUBSET of OV/400 working.  But I sure wouldn't want to bet the business on
it.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Zofi Umer <clickthisdude@xxxxxxxxxxx>
02/21/2005 12:02 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Unable to use DSPDOC command in V5R2

Hi There,
Thank you very much.
I tried thru WRKLNK/QDLS its works, but its not able to display formatting
and overprinting.
Its displays so many machine characters whereever formatting has been
used.

When I tried to open thru using DSPDOC commands I get an error message
that 'Required Module not on the System'. If I copy(migrate) the QOFC
library from old machine to new machine, ShallI be able to use DSPDOC
command.

Please advise.

Best Regards
Suleman