That information comes from WRKLICINF.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

             dpalme@xxxxxxxxxx
             midrange-l-bounce         Midrange Systems Technical
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             02/21/2005 11:22
                                       Re: licensing

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Thanks Al, that makes some sense, for some reason I was thinking that
*compatible meant it was installed but no license key had been entered yet.

Funny thing was I was getting errors when trying to run a backup, IE: that
no license key was installed....isn't the backup utility part of the base
os?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:53:34 -0500, Al Barsa wrote