The src message has never being on panel, this message has been only reported on sst, I already call IBM and they told me not to worry that this is only an informational message, but they didn't told me what kind of information is. When you try to see the message details, the AS/400 reports that there is no description available. Maybe is nothing but i will like to know what it is before the system is moved into production.

Steve Landess wrote:

Emilio -

From the V5R3 Service Functions Reference:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/ic2924/books/sy445902.pdf

From page 189:

<snip>

11 Bxxx xxxx

Machine check or internal error detected by Licensed Internal Code.
A Licensed Internal Code component detected a system error.
The problem could be failing hardware or software.
Follow the unit reference code tables.
</snip>

It sounds like you need to:
1) Learn how to interpret the SRC's
OR
2) Do you have a SupportLine Contract?  Call IBM!

Regards,
Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Emilio Padilla" <>