There are a million ports on the back ... none of which seems to be serial ?
On the rear for ports ive got,
db25, male, #6152   (console maybee :D ?)
#2609 -?
2x 9 pin females , 0-3 and 4-7, this is where the twinax console plugs in ?

bottom/back has a 15 pin female, and a 50? pin  male

Cards are installed, from 0-8 repectfully
Slot 1 #2700
#2 - 2615
#3 - 2624
#4 - 2623
#5 - 6140
#6 - 3120
#7 - 3120
#8 - 2587

in the back cabnet their are two black male db 25 connectors with the
numbering,
59x3832
ec843284
tse

There is also a IPL7404 unit with many others. On the back seems to be
a 9 pin connector, male. the front has a female 9 pin. Is this some
sort of a console ?

I've got tape with the OS on it too.. as I understand it I'll get 60
days to play before it has to be erased....

Can anyone help me out here as to how to get into this thing ?
(console or other?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.... And yes I realize this is a
counter weight, but its still something im interested in looking into.

Thanks

Jon