<FONT face="Default Sans Serif, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"
size=2><DIV>Here's a better solution:</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV><A
href="http://www.asc-iseries.com";
target=blank>www.asc-iseries.com</A></DIV><DIV><BR>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Paul&nbsp;Nelson<BR>Arbor&nbsp;Solutions,&nbsp;Inc.<BR>708-670-6978&nbsp;&nbsp;Cell<BR>pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx<BR><BR><DIV><BR></DIV><FONT
 color=#990099>-----midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
-----<BR><BR></FONT>To: "'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'"
&lt;midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>From: "Fleming, Gregory (ED)"
&lt;gfleming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Sent by:
midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Date: 02/10/2005 08:20AM<BR>Subject:
Accessing iseries data via ODBC<BR><BR>We think it would be really cool if our
users could access our iseries data<BR>from SQL oriented applications like
Cognos or even MSAccess through ODBC,<BR>but our limited forays in this
direction have resulted in severe hits to the<BR>iseries performance.  It seems
like the Iseries gave a super high priority<BR>to the ODBC requests, leaving
our order/entry people unable to function.<BR> <BR>Is there a simple way to
control this?  <BR> <BR>Reading suggestions ? <BR> <BR>Greg
Fleming<BR>Programmer/Analyst<BR>Everglades Direct, Inc.<BR> <BR>-- <BR>This is
the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list<BR>To post
a message email: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
change list options,<BR>visit: <a
href="http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/midrange-l";