You are right, were could I order this document?

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Vining
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:28 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Automatic Signon/Telnet: How can the 5250 client differentiate
between V5R1 and Pre-V5R1 Releases at signon time?

Given the information you seem to have available it sounds like you have a
pre-V5R1 version of the Signon Server LIPI document.  You need to order a
more up to date level of the LIPI documentation.

Bruce Vining

             "Khoury.com"
             <nageeb@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "'Midrange Systems Technical
             midrange-l-bounce         Discussion'"
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             02/10/2005 04:14                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: Automatic Signon/Telnet: How
                                       can the 5250 client  differentiate
                                       between V5R1 and Pre-V5R1 Releases
             Please respond to         at signon time?
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion

Thanks Patrick,

I do send a seed request of 28 bytes at the beginning, but the seed reply
does not contain any QPWDLVL bit. Can you please give a sample showing how
identify the QPWDLVL bit or any reference that can help here?

I am using the following 28 bytes Host Seed Reply structure:
{Length(4)|Header ID(2)|Server ID(2)|CS Instance(4)|Correlatio
ID(4)|Template Length(2)|Reply ID(2)|Primary RC(2)|Secondary RC(2)|Host
Seed(8)}

Thanks
N.Khoury