SAV DEV('/qsys.lib/savf.lib/home.file') OBJ(('/home/*')) SAVACT(*YES)

There's a keyword that you can add to the SAV command called TGTRLS. In this keyword, you can specify the target release.

When you want to know what keywords are available for a given command, you can type it at the command line and press the "F4" key. This is called "prompting" the command, and it'll list all of the keywords for the command, what their default values are, etc. so that you can see what you're doing.

Some commands have 'additional parameters' or other parameters that you can't immediately see when you prompt the command. You can press F9 on the prompt screen to make it show you all of the parameters.

Then you can look through to find the one that you want. (Much easier than asking the mailing list.)

Good luck!