Charles

Yes, I have used it. I used it in C for a product enhancement I worked on at my previous job. The complexity of that was, I needed to make sure things fit on a CD, so I had to generate the object list completely - no generics. If you use the *ALL idea, you might be able to use a fixed layout and be in fairly nice shape.

Give me a call, if you want, at 952 898-3038 and ask for me. Or we can exchange emails, although I might be slower in responding by email.

Regards
Vern