All:

I have a model 9406-170, on which I have just installed V5R2M0.

I am writing free form RPG programs on here. I have written and compiled a few
without any issues. However, I having a serious problem with one particular
program. Every time I compile this program, the compile does not finish and a
system alert is raised! This is the error message I get in my job log:
Message ID . . . . . . :   RNS9311       Severity . . . . . . . :   50
Message type . . . . . :   Information
Date sent  . . . . . . :   02/02/05      Time sent  . . . . . . :   22:12:30

Message . . . . :   Compilation stopped. Internal failure occurred. Error code
  is  1.
Cause . . . . . :   The possible error codes are:
    1  - Failure occurred in the compiler front end.
    2  - Failure occurred while  exiting the command.
    3  - Failure occurred in the back end.
    4  - Failure occurred in the command.
    5  - Memory allocation error occurred in the command.
    12 - Memory allocation error occurred in the front end.
    13 - Read error occurred in the compiler front end.
    14 - Write error occurred in the compiler front end.
I commented out every line in the program and then uncommented the code one
subroutine at a time, to try and find the problem. It seems the problem is
happening on any lines where I am using the %kds key list? It seems to have
problem on these lines?
Has anyone else seen the above error before and if so do you know how to fix
it? Also, is there a PTF out there for this issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated.