I'm writing a proc where I have a cursor and for each row found in the
cursor I do a select from other files. I'm monitoring for record not found
conditions for the cursor. My question is how do I trap rows not found for
the select statements other than the cursor? I don't want my program to
exits just because it can't find a record in the select statement.

DECLARE CONTINUE HANDLER FOR not_found
    SET at_end = 1;                                               .
.
.
.
OPEN C1;

FETCH C1 INTO  v_mcu, v_Emcu, v_Company_ID, v_Ord_#, v_Ord_Type,
         v_TankID, v_an8, v_shan, v_Ord_Date, v_GL_Date,
         v_Act_Ship_Date, v_Short_Item#, v_Item,
         v_UOM, v_Ship_qty, v_Vol, v_unit_price ,
         v_Ext_Amount, v_unit_cost, v_Ext_Cost, v_GLC;
WHILE  at_end = 0   DO
  -- SET DATE

   SELECT  UDVMCU, UDTRP INTO v_Trip_Depo, v_Delivery_#
    FROM  F49211
   WHERE  UDDOCO = v_Ord_#
     and  UDDCTO = v_Ord_Type
     and  UDLNID = v_Line_ID