There were also some strange steps to configure CA transfers to run as a service, I dimly recall from years back, which may or may not still be needed. If you can set up a bat or cmd file to successfully transfer the files via rfrompcb.exe and rtopcb.exe, but they always fail when run from the win scheduler, that's the problem. I may be able to come up with some mouldy documentation if you get stuck, but I'd have to dig, so let me know if you need it. Personally, I've been using the IFS APIs for doing this for a long time now, precisely because CA was so beastly to configure and run automatically.

Pete Hall

Does anyone know what the syntax and procedures are to automate file
transfer requests going in both directions...from the host down to the PC
and vicey-versace! Eliminating the manual chore of running these things
each week would be a lovely thought.

Thanks much.

Rick Rayburn
NYC