Hi all,

I performed an IPL yesterday and after restart of my domino server I am
getting this message
Every 20 seconds.  Can anyone tell me how to correct on the AS400?
QTSMTPSRVD is the job that seems to have a lock.

01/19/2005 17:58:57   SMTP Server: Listener failure, TCP/IP port number
[25] is already in use on this system
01/19/2005 17:58:57   Suspending listen task for 20 seconds due to
network errors
01/19/2005 17:59:17   SMTP Server: Listener failure, TCP/IP port number
[25] is already in use on this system
01/19/2005 17:59:17   Suspending listen task for 20 seconds due to
network errors

                        Display Jobs Using Connection

 Connection type  . . . . . . :   *TCP
 Local address  . . . . . . . :   *
 Local port . . . . . . . . . :   25
 Remote address . . . . . . . :   *
 Remote port  . . . . . . . . :   *

Opt  Name        User        Number
     QTSMTPSRVD  QTCP        067758

Thanks,

Jose

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, and
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.