Hi,

we are receiving foreign orders via EDI - for example from Poland. This
country has special characters we
need to print on the delivery notes created on the AS400 - for example
adresses.

But the characters printed are not the polnish characters, but some other
special characters.

I guess I have to attach the polish codepage to the printer file somehow?

Also, I'm not too sure that we even receive the correct characters (or hex
representation), as when I look
at the received order on my PC (as a text files), it looks different from
the original polnish characters.

Can anybody shed some light on this issue? Could it be that the ASCII -
EBCDIC conversion gets in the way
somehow?

Thanx,

Oliver