Sachin:

I believe that there is a TAATOOL that can display these characteristics
(there IS an API, but that takes some effort to find, use, etc.).  Why do
you not simply copy the DTAQ from the production environment to the test
environment?  This will copy all the characteristics and none of the
entries - just like you would get from a new CRTDTAQ.  If these
environments are on the same platform, use CRTDUPOBJ.  If these
environments are on separate platforms, use SAVOBJ/RSTOBJ either to/from a
save file or media - your choice.  If you have ObjectConnect installed (a
free part of OS/400), you might use SAVRSTOBJ.

Dave Schnee
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC.

Sachin Chaudhary wrote - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:31:20 -0500
from: "Chaudhary, Sachin \(GE Equipment Services, Consultant\)"
                 <sachin.chaudhary@xxxxxx>
subject: Displaying Attributes of Data Queue...

Hi
An AS400 data queue got deleted from test environment by one of the
programmers.
Looking at an RPG code I could find the length of this queue, but how can
other attributes like SENDERID,SIZE,AUTORCL, etc be retrieved ? A replica
of this queue exists in production environment, is there any way I can
display its attributes?

Rgds,
Sachin