Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

             "Art Tostaine,
             Jr."
             <atostaine@gmail.                                          To
             com>                      Midrange Systems Technical
             Sent by:                  Discussion
             midrange-l-bounce         <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/29/2004 11:28          Re: Walmart EDI
             AM

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

I think PATownsends software is a "wrapper" for the Isoft stuff.  IT's
all as/400 based though.  No Pc's.

Art

Art Tostaine (GMAIL)
CCA, Inc.