From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 12:11 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Alternate to iSeries

Which also begs the questions:
API's?
CL?
Possible rewrite of commands like:  SNDDST, RUNQRY, etc
And I've got a few operations I'd wonder about in RPG that I am loathe to
bring up because I wouldn't want anyone not to use them in case their boss
goes off the deep end too and they have to worry about portability -
especially since I don't know if they are even a valid concern.