From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 8:46 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: WebSphere

Jack, if they don't have it or won't give it to you - and you've given IBM
$500 for the starter level of developerWorks subscription - go to this site:

You can download version 5.1 - this is one release back.

The developerWorks site is www.ibm.com/developer - look for the "dw
subscription" link on the left.

Vern