498,000 pages???? Can I be your DASD vendor?  :-))

I'm in Chicago, but never worked at M&M. I've only been here about 10
years.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Doug Hart" <DougHart@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/03/2004 04:44 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion