From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kenth@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:01 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Products that convert 5250 to HTML or XML on-the-fly

We are planning on buying a new i5 Standard Edition.  The problem is we
still have some 5250 applications that we are in the process of converting
to a GUI interface.  I was wondering if anyone knows of a product that will
convert 5250 to HTML or XML on-the-fly (no preconversion step) and still
doesn't require 5250 interactive feature?  We are looking at a product
called aXes from Arterial that will convert 5250 to XML (on-the-fly).  aXes
also doesn't require the 5250 interactive feature since it runs in a batch
mode.  Are there any other products like aXes that converts 5250 to HTML or
XML on-the-fly that we could evaluate?

Thanks.

Kent Hohlen
Raynor