Here is what I had saved (for just this
occasion)...........................

One last important note that was not brought up at COMMON's Sound Off but
has just come to our attention. There is apparently an issue with the
feature 2757 PCI-X RAID5 disk controllers, which were announced in January
2003, failing in the field. IBM has just sent out two PTFs to run as a
diagnostic tool to identify potentially faulty 2757 cards in your machine.
Those PTFs are MF33849 for OS/400 V5R2 and MF33850 for i5/OS V5R3. The
feature 2757 cards are the highest-performing RAID5 disk controllers that
IBM sells, with 235 MB of write cache memory (with data compression turned
on, this cache memory turns effectively into a 757 MB cache). It is an
Ultra3 SCSI controller that supports a RAID5 set with a minimum of three
drives, expandable to 18 drives, and up to four SCSI buses, which run at
160 MB/sec, compared with 80 MB/sec of prior cards. If you have one, get
this utility and run it now.

<snip>
To used the tool from a command line
  and print the results.

  - STRSST <enter>
  - Fill in the signon information <enter>
  - 1. Start a service tool <enter>
  - 4. Display/Alter/Dump <enter>
  - 2. Dump to printer <enter>
  - 2. Licensed Internal Code (LIC) data <enter>
  - 14. Advanced analysis <enter>
  - Fill in
    Option 1
    Command searchforec