Hi Dave,

MULTIUP is an AFPDS and IPDS data stream supported
option. Unfortunately the AFPDS to PCL conversion of
OS/400 Host Print Transform does not support this
spool file formatting option.

You would therefore need to insure there was an IPDS
Simm/Dimm in this particular Lexmark printer and then
define it as a TCP/IP attached IPDS capable printer to
the system in order to have MULTIUP support.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

>date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:01:54 -0500
>from: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>subject: Reactivating OUTQ options
>
>A few weeks ago we switched a Lexmark printer that
was >hooked up with twinax to an ethernet connection.
I've >got a Workstation Customizing Object specified
to >control the paper drawer selection.  The other day