I was curious if anybody has seen or developed an RSS reader for the
iSeries?

Thanks,

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385

"Booth Martin" <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/29/2004 10:56 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        To:     "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        Re: *** ADMIN: New article posted at imho.midrange.com

I do not understand subprocedures all that well, but I do know that to use
%bif I only need to use it.  I don't have to bind, or compile my programs
in
any special way.  For someone on RPGIII, using %bif() is easy to learn.
Using his/her first subprocedure will not be an easy task.

At  least it wasn't for me.

Booth Martin

http://www.martinvt.com