Jour (EST) Daytime : 819-363-6134
En-dehors des heures (EST) After hour : 819-363-6158
Network Status : 819-363-6157

>>> sbalkaya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 2004-10-22 06:57:28 >>>

I have added  Default route on my AS400 but nothing has changed Chris.
Is there any other thing that i should take into consideration ?

----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Bipes
  To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 11:48 PM
  Subject: RE: Connect via telnet to the internal AS/400 from the
internet.

  Do you have a default route on your AS400 to your Linksys Router?  I
would
  first enable SSL for your AS400 Telnet server and open 992 not the
unsecured
  23.  But either way, you will need to do one of the two:
  1. have a default route to your Linksys router
  2. NAT inbound at our Linksys router to your internal IP scheme.

  I would: ADDTCPRTE RTEDEST(*DFTROUTE)
            SUBNETMASK(*NONE)
            NEXTHOP(LINKSYS router IP address)