I don't think there's much of a problem (if any) flying in...it's the
picketers walking in front of the semis that's causing a slowdown on
the bridges and tunnels. There was a 4 hour delay yesterday, and
traffic was backed up for 7 miles on Michigan highways.

I'm crossing the border at around 4:30 AM Sunday morning, and it's
supposed to be cold/rainy/sleety. I think the strikers will stay inside
until the sun comes up. :)