A real PITB.  Here's how I handle it:

/* Override the QSYSPRT file so that the SQL View "compile" listing */
/*  will not print. (Couldn't figure out how not to generate it.)   */
    OvrPrtf    QSYSPRT  Hold( *Yes ) UsrDta( DeleteMe )

/* Build the qTemp SQL View used to print report */
    RunSQLstm  SrcFile( BSGLIB/QDDSSRC ) SrcMbr( RSS033SQLV ) +
                 Commit( *None ) Naming( *Sys )

    DltSplf    RSS033SQLV  SplNbr(*Last) +
                 Select(*Current *All *All DeleteMe)

hth,