>>...PUTZ might have an inappropriate level of security.  Therefore it
wants to flag this.
This is probably true.  Authorization lists could possibly be different
between systems.
To use PUTZ as an example, my file is owned by PUTZ where PUTZ has *ALL
authority.  PUBLIC has *ALL authority and there is an authorization list.
When restoring to another system:
PUTZ has *ALL authority but PUBLIC is now *EXCLUDE, and authorization list
is now *NONE after the error messages.
If I do this the same way as before but do not specify an authorization
list on the file, this time after restoring:
PUTZ has *ALL authority, PUBLIC has *ALL authority, and authorization list
is *NONE (same as original file).
Therefore, not specifying an authorization list on the objects before
saving appears to be another magic pill but not as good as the ALWOBJDIF
pill.  You would probably want to keep the authorization list and PUBLIC
authority if an authorization list were specified.  I don't think this
other magic pill is an answer to your outq issue either.
Now that I am aware of the circumstances that cause the CPF3836 to CPF3773,
I can try to align programs for restoring accordingly, if needed.
Thanks all for the insight and direction!

I did a test restoring to a different partition of the same system and I
got the CPF3836 error.  If I did not specify an authorization list on the
file saved to the save file, I got the normal completion message.  So, it
appears it knows it is a different system based on same value other than
system name, serial number, model number, etc.  Maybe it checks for a
difference in partition numbers, ip addresses, or something like that.

**Rob wrote:
I think IBM's philosophy on this is the following:  If you have a program
owned by PUTZ on one system and PUTZ has no special authority, if you
restore it to another system PUTZ might have an inappropriate level of
security.  Therefore it wants to flag this.  The magic pill seems to be
ALWOBJDIF.  But, that didn't work for my output queue issue.  And, you
need *ALLOBJ to use ALWOBJDIF.

One test to see if it is the serial number is to restore from GDIHQ to
GDWEB.  They're on the same machine since they're just partitions on the
one box.